Recently at Leah’s baby shower we made a wonderful little sweet treat called Turtles. Today I thought I share how to make this quick and easy treat.
What You’ll Need:
- A bag of pretzels
- A bag of Rolo candy
1. Spread Pretzels on a cookie sheet.
2. Place one piece of Rolo candy on each pretzel.
3. Place the cookie sheet in a preheated oven of 300 degrees for three minutes or until candy is soft.
4. Press a pecan on top of each piece of chocolate.
5. Chill in the freezer until chocolate has hardened. Serve and Enjoy!