Today I found out that a sweet blogger nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions the taggers have set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose up to 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- I love to laugh. One time during finals week in college I literally laughed for two straight hours. Can anyone say stressed out?!!
- I love a good story.
- Jesus has brought real freedom to my life and I love Him. And I am continually amazed by Him!
- On our next anniversary, Mark and I will be married for five years.
- I secretly love to dance.
- When I was in labor with Elias, I was majorly in denial. And once he was born I couldn’t believe he was actually a person.
- I love to cuddle with Owen. He is the sweetest baby, but he definitely keeps me on my toes.
- I love to travel. I’ve been to Israel, Egypt, Jordan, South Korea, Mexica, Canada, Germany, etc…
- I really like coffee. A white chocolate mocha is my favorite.
- I dream almost every night.
- I love to take pictures.
Questions from The Exceptionalistic Blog:
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to practice writing. Later it turned into an easy way to document my family.
- If you had $1,000 to spend on you (no one else) what would you do with it? I’d probably get a new camera.
- What is your favorite flower? a rose.
- Which is your favorite, shoes or jewelry? both.
- Are you a sports fanatic? What team? I like watching football, but I wouldn’t say I am anywhere close to being a fanatic.
- Are you a night owl or early riser? Night owl. As soon as the lights go off at night, I’m ready to start the day or have pillow talk.
- What is your favorite made-up name/word? Somehow we made up the name Peej. It means: someone who is incredibly laid back and does not plan ahead for anything. A peej could then obviously “peej it.” Whenever I forget the diaper bag or something very important like my wallet I would be peejing it.
- Sunny, sandy beach or snow-covered mountain vacation? Beach all the way. Get me a bathing suit and put me in the sun.
- What is your least favorite food? Fish.
- What is your favorite post from my blog? This silly post, this serious post, or this story.
- What is your favorite comfort food? I don’t have a comfort food, but I like fun coffee drinks!
- In The Clouds
- Life of a Pint-Sized Mama.
- Happy The Home.
- Baby Baker Love.
- The Dancing Key.
- She Will Sing Here.
- Mary In Marriedland.
- Racing Towards Joy
(p.s. I have no idea how many followers a lot of you have. But I just wanted to pass on a little blog award for having welcoming, fun, and inspiring blogs.)
Questions for you:
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you had $1,000 to spend on you (no one else) what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite flower?
- Which is your favorite, shoes or jewelry?
- What is your funniest memory?
- Are you a night owl or early riser?
- What is your favorite character or book?
- Sunny, sandy beach or snow-covered mountain vacation?
- What is your least favorite food?
- What is your favorite post from my blog?
- What is your favorite comfort food?