So much is going on at my house right now! I have spent the last few days frantically cleaning, chasing babies around, and writing out my talks for Romania. I am preparing because we leave this Saturday morning! I couldn’t be more excited. I am so expectant of what the Lord will do.
I would love it if you would pray for us as we go.
- That the Lord would speak to hearts of the people in Romania and anoint our words as we teach them the word of God.
- That the Lord would sustain my “mommy” heart while I miss my sweet babies. (And that he’d sustain their hearts too!)
- That the Lord would keep us all in good health.
- That our travels would go smoothly.
- That we would walk in the Spirit as we minister.
- That we would work really well as a team, and that we would bring God glory as we encourage one another in our different giftings.
I can’t wait to come home and report all that the Lord does. Thank you for praying with us!
Also I wanted to ask you to please pray for Kimberly. She is a sweet reader who emailed me yesterday asking for prayer. She is 18 weeks pregnant with her second baby (a girl!) and they just found a marker that could be a possibility for down syndrome. Please pray that the Lord would bring this baby to perfect health and that her sweet mommy would feel the comfort of the Lord in this hard time.
Have a great Wednesday!