Baby Shower Gift Guide
Last weekend my friend Jessica and I hosted a baby shower for our friend Lauren, who is expecting her first girl! I loved opening up my house, because there is nothing more fun than a big group of women rejoicing over new life. We had such a special time of blessing, yummy food, and fun gifts. If you are going to host a baby shower soon you can read 5 tips for hosting a baby shower, but today I thought it would be fun to share a little gift giving guide for baby showers!
1. Sophie the giraffe. This is probably the most popular teething toy right now. Babies just seem to love this toy!
2. Baby Outfit from Carters. Outfits make such a fun gifts at baby showers.
3. Moby Wrap - This is perfect for the mommy on the go. One benefit is that you can also nurse using the Moby wrap as a cover.
4. Baby Blanket by Little Hip Squeaks. I love the arrow and triangle prints on these baby blankets. These blankets work for baby boys or baby girls. These blankets are natural 100% USA grown certified organic cotton jersey. I love these blankets because they are lusciously soft, like your favorite tee-shirt.
5. Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag - I love my Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag! This is the perfect gift for any mommy-to-be.
6. Nursing Cover by Utter Covers. I especially love the beautiful Grace print with royal white floral damask on a cool grey canvas. It is a perfect gift for a baby shower. Moms will love it because it is made of 100% breathable cotton and has a stainless steel d-rings allow a fully adjustable neckline.
7. Cute toy for baby- this shop has a wonderful selection of fabrics they use to create their toys. And this sweet owl is the perfect size for anyone.
8. Swaddling Wraps by Aden and Anais. These swaddle blankets come in a pack of three and are large, breathable, and easy to use.
9. This isn’t pictured, but you can’t ever go wrong with diapers and wipes! I remember being shocked by how many diapers Elias went through as a newborn, and now I love to give that as a gift.