Baby Shower Punch
One of my favorite things to make for baby showers is a delicious bowl of punch. For my sister’s baby boy shower we thought it would be fun to make it blue! Here is the recipe. Enjoy!
What you’ll need:
- 1 (0.13 ounce) package, berry flavored unsweetened drink mix
- 1 (2 liter) bottle of Sprite
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle of white cranberry juice
- 8-10 scoops of ice cream
- 1 cup of white sugar (optional)
What to do:
- Stir drink mix, sprite, and cranberry juice together in a large punch bowl.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Then scoop ice cream on top. The ice cream will melt and turn the punch into a baby blue color.