31 Fall Date Night Ideas
I am passionate about marriage, and I love seeing couples create a rich history together. I think a lot of that happens when couples continueto date each other long after the wedding day. There is something about creating shared experiences and working as a team that is so fun. I love the inside jokes, laughter, and ways that dating can help couples continue to get to know each and enjoy each other even more.
Last year as part of our Bridal Introspection Series- in which I shared Food & Recipes, Home & Organization, Health & Exercise, as well as Family & Relationships topics- I wrote a fun post called- 31 Fall Date Night Ideas! Since Fall is right around the corner I wanted to share it again.
31 Fall Date Night Ideas
- Write your Fall Bucket List. Create a list of fun things that you’d like to do as a couple. This will help you intentionally set goals to create a rich history together.
- Go Hiking together. When the leaves begin to change and the breeze is cool it feels so good to be outside. Enjoy the outdoors together.
- Go Camping. Grab the tent, s’mores, and sleeping bags and enjoy a night camping.
- Go berry or Apple Picking. Every year on of our favorite things to do is to go pick berries and make a pie.
- Have a Fall Photoshoot. Take advantage of the beautiful scenery around you and have a fun fall photoshoot.
- Go to the Pumpkin Patch. Then come home and decorate your pumpkin, bake a pumpkin treat, or set your pumpkin by your front door.
- Talk by a campfire and make S’mores. Enjoy the beautiful weather and enjoy talking by a camp fire late into the night.
- Decorate Pumpkins. Set aside time to decorate pumpkins and see who comes up with the best one.
- Make Caramel Apples. One of our favorite fall treats is caramel apples. Search Pinterest for creative ideas on how to decorate them. There are so many great ideas out there!
- Make Pumpkin Dip.
- Run a 5k together. Walk or run in a race together.
- Go to the Corn Maze. You are never too old to go to a corn maze. Enjoy a fun date in the maze.
- Go on a Hay Ride. It is SO fun!
- Make Fall Cookies. Have a milk and cookies date.
- Make Starbucks’ Fall drink: Caramel Apple Spice.
- Rake and play in the leaves.
- Go Costume Shopping.
- Make caramel apple dip. I love this caramel dip!
- Watch a Movie together. But try something more adventurous. Take your laptop and popcorn to a dark field or an old abandoned building and watch how much more fun it is.
- Have a Thermos Picnic. Grab your cocoa or warm soup and go on a chilly fall evening picnic. Don’t forget to wear your favorite mittens.
- Set the mood for Autumn at your house together. Pull out the fall decorations or enjoy a few DIY projects together.
- Go to a Football Game. Grab your scarf and put on your favorite team’s jersey!
- Go on a Fall Foliage Drive. As the weather cools off hop in the car and drive to see the beautiful fall colors. Bring your favorite warm drink and create a playlist for the drive.
- Have a Pumpkin or Apple Baking Party. There are so many fun fall recipes to try. Why not make a date in the kitchen and cook all of your favorite pumpkin recipes.
- Go to a Fall Festival or County Fair.
- Go on a Sunrise or Sunset Date. Grab a blanket and a thermos of cocoa and head outdoors for an inexpensive but very romantic date.
- Go Stargazing Together.
- Go on a Power Outage Date. Pull out the candles and enjoy an evening in the dark.
- Host a Black and Orange Party. Invite a few of your favorite couples over for a black and oranage party. Make all of your favorite Fall treats and recipes and enjoy a night with friends.
- Eat Dinner out of Pumpkin Bread Bowls. YUM!
- Dress up in costumes. How funny would be to go on a date dressed up in costumes. You could also invite friends over to your home for a little costume party.
*images courtesy of Pinterest