My Top 11 Valentine’s Day Tips
2. Make plans early. Things tend to run smoother if you plan ahead. Make reservations early. Or sketch out your plan.
- You can eat at home. Purchase all the food early and double check your list to make sure you have everything.
- Make a reservation at your favorite restaurant. Plan to be a little early since Valentine’s day is usually pretty busy.
- Order in. Having a meal at home can be just as fun if you order in and set the tone.
- Don’t forget about the snacks for later.
- Also remember to get hot drinks and chocolate for your night.