October’s Must Have Box Revealed
It is always so fun when my Must Have Box arrives! If I had to put this months box into a few words i’d use:
• warm & cozy
I love how the boxes play into the season and this month’s is perfect for Autumn.
So what was in my box? Here is the reveal…
1. Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella – Because this umbrella is small enough to fit in your purse, you won’t have to play the rainy day guessing before leaving your house. The Henri Bendel print also makes this umbrella the perfect Autumn accessory.
2. Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath- Nothing says “Fall” like the sweet, comfy scent of brown sugar.
3. My Cup of Cocoa – There’s no better way to curl up with a book that with a steaming cup of cocoa.
4. Morning Culture Rise and Shine Diner Mug- This mug makes it easy to be a morning person.
5. Make Up Eraser- This travel-sized towel is truly amazing. After wetting it with warm water, it will gently remove even the toughest of waterproof formulas! And its good for 1,000 washed.
Book- and upbeat memoir from Popsugar’s founder, Lisa Sugar.
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen – the intense formula of this eyeline glides on smoothly and last up to 16 hours, so you can rest easy knowing that your makeup will keep up with your busy life.
Use code SHOP5 to get $5 off your first box.