December Must Have Box Revealed
My December Must Have Box just arrived! And it might just be one of my favorites yet. It has a festive, snowy-white, minimalist feeling to it. Here is the big reveal…
1. Odeme -catchall and ring dish. This matching porcelain dish set is the perfect pairing for your vanity, providing a chic vessel for your jewelry and accessories.
2. Baublebar -Snowfall pendant. You can’t beat a good statement necklace, especially a versatile one that can be worn over sweater are used to elevate a blouse. You’re only dilemma will be deciding whether to layer it or to let the necklace stand alone.
3. Mane Message -Date night bobby pins. Versatile enough to pull bangs out of your face or to jazz up a topknot, these glittery hairpins can be worn individually or altogether. They’re festive enough for New Year’s Eve party and beyond.
4. Winky Lux -Lip pill in bunny. ‘Tis the season for cranberry lip shades, and this festive, pill-shaped lipstick is the ideal hue! This non-drying matte formula and cruelty-free ingredients make this beauty staple extra special, and its goloden tube is merry enough to display on your vanity.
5. Sisters’ Gourmet -Baker’s dozen classic chocolate chip cookie mix. The mason jar packaging of this cookie makes makes for a handy hostess gift or a quick solution to your last minute entertainment. Fresh baked goodies are just minutes away. Just add eggs and butter, then mix and bake.
6. Dessange professional hair luxury – Color restore color protecting top coat serum. Give your hair the boost it needs with this serum’s special formula for a smooth, shiny look regardless of whether your hair is color treated or not. Who doesn’t want long-lasting shine that will keep you radiant all day long?
Use code SHOP5 (which never expires) to get $5 off your FIRST Must Have Box!