Welcome to Pencilled Daydream! My name is Ashley. I am a 27 year old mom who goes crazy for white mochas, peaceful walks, and fun conversations. I love reading and journaling but am prone to daydreaming. I am living my dream by having a family and getting to write. I started Pencilled Daydream in July of 2010. This is a lifestyle blog that focuses on life as a wife, mommy- hood, following Jesus, and my fun imagination and daydreams. My blog is full of real and imagined stories, fun pictures, Bible study projects, and lots of interesting treasures that I’ve found.
Meet My Family
I’m married to Mr. Mark Baker who is a fun-loving and very smart teacher. If you’d like, you can read a silly version of Our Love Story. I am also the proud mom of a precious glory baby that we lost in October of 2008, a sweet four year old named Elias, an adorable two year old named Owen, and a precious baby girl named Eleanor. Check out our Meet The Family Page to get to know them a little better.
Here Is What I Blog About…
- The Christian Life- which is filled with encouragement, testimonies, book reviews, and Biblical truth.
- Featured Daydream- which is packed with stories, things I like, daily life, and pictures.
- Mommy Diaries- which is full of fun “mommy” facts, tips, ideas, and encouragement as well as our family memories.
- Bridal Introspection- which contains housewife tasks and tips, health and exercise encouragement, date night ideas, and recipes I’ve learned or come up with.
A Few Of My Favorite Posts Are…
- Swinging Shadows,
- Pillow Talk,
- Surprised By Hope,
- The Speedy Meltdown Part 1 and Part 2,
- Drive Thru Bride,
- Why I’ll Read Her Fairy Tales
It makes my day to chat with blog readers. I love all of your questions and comments. Here is how you can keep in touch.
- Leave a comment or a question on the blog.
- Email me on my Contact Page.
- Let’s connect on…
Want To Support Pencilled Daydream?
- Grab my button on the right sidebar.
- Advertise on Pencilled Daydream.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Feel free to look around and don’t forget to say hello before you leave. If you were at my house right now, I would pour you a cup of coffee and let you sit in my little reading nook.