I’m Ashley! I am a stay-at-home wife and mom, and I love it. I’m living my dream by getting to raise my sweet boys and enjoy blogging about all of our fun adventures. I started Pencilled Daydream in July of 2010. This is a lifestyle blog that focuses on mommy-hood, the Christian life, bridal introspection, and my fun daydreams. My blog is full of stories, tips, and pictures. Welcome…
- When You’re Here You’re Hungry. Can I Fire Myself?,
- Swinging Shadows,
- Pillow Talk,
- Surprised By Hope,
- The Speedy Meltdown Part 1 and Part 2,
- Drive Thru Bride,
- Is It Ever Ok To Bite The Dentist?
- Fully Alive Moms Part 1, and Part 2
- The Contraction That Tried To Kill Me (Owen’s Birth Story),
- Denial And A Bad Epidural (Elias’ Birth Story).
Read about why I had to hold my son up by one leg in the middle of Target, or how I almost ruined our vacation. Check out how to make a Caramel Apple Spice or Homemade Caramel Apple Dip. Think about these 5 Ways To Love Your Kids Better or check out these Newborn poses. Watch this Testimony or check out my book review of Sacred Parenting. Need a family night or date idea? Learn how to Become a Tourist In Your Own City or maybe have a Handsome/Fancy Night. Maybe you could go on A Hot Chocolate Date. For more see my About page.
Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Grab a cup of coffee and read for a while…. Love, Ashley Baker