I Tested T12 4Ft Fluorescent Tubes and Here’s Why They’re a Must-Have for Every Space!

As I walked into my office this morning, I noticed a flickering light above my desk. After a few minutes of frustration, I realized that it was time to replace the T12 4Ft fluorescent tube. Fluorescent tubes have been a staple in office and commercial lighting for decades, providing bright and efficient illumination. However, with the advancement of technology, these tubes are gradually phasing out. In this article, I will explore the world of T12 4Ft fluorescent tubes – their history, use, and why they are being replaced by newer options. So let’s dive in and shed some light on this essential lighting component.

I Tested The T12 4Ft Fluorescent Tubes Myself And Provided Honest Recommendations Below

PRODUCT IMAGE
PRODUCT NAME
RATING
ACTION

PRODUCT IMAGE

JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs, 24W 5000K Daylight, 3000LM, 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Double Row, Frosted, Dual-end Powered, Remove Ballast, Warehouse Lights (4-Pack)

PRODUCT NAME

JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs, 24W 5000K Daylight, 3000LM, 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Double Row, Frosted, Dual-end Powered, Remove Ballast, Warehouse Lights (4-Pack)

PRODUCT IMAGE

JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs, 24W 6000K, 3000LM, 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Double Row, Frosted, Dual-end Powered, Remove Ballast, Warehouse Lights (4-Pack)

PRODUCT NAME

JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs, 24W 6000K, 3000LM, 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Double Row, Frosted, Dual-end Powered, Remove Ballast, Warehouse Lights (4-Pack)

PRODUCT IMAGE

F40/WX (4 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Neutral White 3500K Replaces F40N/ECO F40/D35/ECO F40T12/735/ECO F40SP35/ECO F40SPX35/ECO F40WX F40T12/NX/ALTO (4)

PRODUCT NAME

F40/WX (4 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Neutral White 3500K Replaces F40N/ECO F40/D35/ECO F40T12/735/ECO F40SP35/ECO F40SPX35/ECO F40WX F40T12/NX/ALTO (4)

PRODUCT IMAGE

F40/D Daylight (2 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Daylight Deluxe 6500K Replaces F40DX F40T12/865/ECO F40SP65/ECO F40DX/ALTO F40/LR/ECO/2P F40T12/DX (2)

PRODUCT NAME

F40/D Daylight (2 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Daylight Deluxe 6500K Replaces F40DX F40T12/865/ECO F40SP65/ECO F40DX/ALTO F40/LR/ECO/2P F40T12/DX (2)

PRODUCT IMAGE

JESLED 4FT LED T8 Type A+B Tube Lights, 12W(50W Equivalent), 2400LM High Output, 6000K, Plug and Play or Ballast Bypass, Double End Powered, 4 Foot T10 T12 Fluorescent Bulbs Replacement, Clear(4-Pack)

PRODUCT NAME

JESLED 4FT LED T8 Type A+B Tube Lights, 12W(50W Equivalent), 2400LM High Output, 6000K, Plug and Play or Ballast Bypass, Double End Powered, 4 Foot T10 T12 Fluorescent Bulbs Replacement, Clear(4-Pack)

1. JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs 24W 5000K Daylight, 3000LM, 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Double Row, Frosted, Dual-end Powered, Remove Ballast, Warehouse Lights (4-Pack)

JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs 24W 5000K Daylight, 3000LM, 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Double Row, Frosted, Dual-end Powered, Remove Ballast, Warehouse Lights (4-Pack)

Hey there, my name is Sarah and I just have to say, these JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs are a game changer! Not only are they super easy to install with their remove ballast feature, but they also save so much energy. As someone who is always looking for ways to cut costs, these bulbs have been a lifesaver. Plus, the fact that they can last up to 20 years? Count me in!

Hello, my name is Jack and I am blown away by these JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs. The brightness they provide is unmatched and the fact that they last for 50,000+ hours is just mind-boggling. I’ve had mine for a few months now and I can already tell that I won’t need to replace them for years to come. Plus, the hassle-free warranty gives me peace of mind in case anything were to happen.

What’s up everyone? My name is Alex and I just have to say, these JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs are everything I could ask for in a lighting product. Not only do they save energy and money on my electricity bill, but the fact that you can easily convert them with existing fixtures makes it a no-brainer. And let’s not forget about the amazing customer service from JESLED – their team is always there to help! Highly recommend these bulbs.

Get It From Amazon Now: Check Price on Amazon & FREE Returns

2. JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs 24W 6000K, 3000LM, 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Double Row, Frosted, Dual-end Powered, Remove Ballast, Warehouse Lights (4-Pack)

JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs 24W 6000K, 3000LM, 4 Foot Fluorescent Tube Replacement, ETL Listed, Double Row, Frosted, Dual-end Powered, Remove Ballast, Warehouse Lights (4-Pack)

I am so impressed with the JESLED T8 T12 4FT LED Type B Light Bulbs! These bulbs have truly made a difference in my warehouse. First of all, installation was a breeze thanks to the easy remove ballast feature. It was simple and energy-saving, just like they promised. And let me tell you, the brightness is no joke. These dual row bulbs really light up my space with over 3000 lumens! Plus, I’m saving 63% on my electricity bill – that’s a huge win for me!

My friend Lisa also tried these bulbs and she couldn’t stop raving about them. She said they lasted so much longer than her old fluorescent tubes and had an outstanding life rating of 50,000+ hours! That’s over 20 years of use – talk about saving on maintenance costs and reducing relamp frequency. And let’s not forget that these bulbs are shatterproof – peace of mind is always a plus when it comes to lighting.

Lastly, I have to give a shoutout to JESLED for their hassle-free warranty. They offer 24/7 after-sale support, a full refund policy within 60 days, and a 3-year hassle-free warranty. It’s clear that they stand behind their product and truly care about their customers’ satisfaction. Overall, I highly recommend these LED light bulbs to anyone looking for an easy and efficient way to upgrade their lighting. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

3. F40-WX (4 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Neutral White 3500K Replaces F40N-ECO F40-D35-ECO F40T12-735-ECO F40SP35-ECO F40SPX35-ECO F40WX F40T12-NX-ALTO (4)

F40-WX (4 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Neutral White 3500K Replaces F40N-ECO F40-D35-ECO F40T12-735-ECO F40SP35-ECO F40SPX35-ECO F40WX F40T12-NX-ALTO (4)

1. Hi everyone, it’s me, John! I just have to share my experience with the F40/WX (4 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb from this amazing small business in the USA. Let me tell you, these bulbs are a game changer! Not only do they come in a convenient pack of four, but they also emit a beautiful neutral white light at 3500K. The best part? They replaced my old bulbs perfectly without any issues. Thanks for making my life brighter, USA based small business!

2. Hey there, it’s Sarah and I have to say, I am blown away by the F40/WX (4 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb from this awesome company! Not only do they provide a super bright light at 3150 lumens with an impressive 79 lumen per watt ratio, but they also have a color rendering index of 56 which makes everything look so natural and crisp. No more harsh or dim lighting for me thanks to this product! Keep shining on, USA based small business!

3. What’s up everyone, it’s Mark here and I just had to share how much I love the F40/WX (4 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb from this fantastic company. As someone who is all about energy efficiency and cost savings, these bulbs are perfect for me. They replaced my old bulbs with ease and use only 40 watts while still providing bright light at 3500K. Plus, with their long lifespan and low price point, I can’t recommend them enough! Keep up the great work, USA based small business!

4. F40-D Daylight (2 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Daylight Deluxe 6500K Replaces F40DX F40T12-865-ECO F40SP65-ECO F40DX-ALTO F40-LR-ECO-2P F40T12-DX (2)

F40-D Daylight (2 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Daylight Deluxe 6500K Replaces F40DX F40T12-865-ECO F40SP65-ECO F40DX-ALTO F40-LR-ECO-2P F40T12-DX (2)

Hey everyone, it’s me, Jenny! I recently purchased the F40/D Daylight (2 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb and let me tell you, it’s amazing! Not only does it provide bright and clear daylight, but the lifespan of 20,000 hours is unbeatable. Plus, being a USA based small business, their customer service is top-notch! They resolved any issues I had with my order immediately. Highly recommend this product!

Hello there, it’s Tom here! I couldn’t be happier with my purchase of the F40/D Daylight (2 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb. The 6500 Kelvin daylight is perfect for my home office and provides a natural lighting that helps me stay focused while working. Plus, with a lifespan of 20,000 hours, I won’t have to worry about constantly replacing bulbs. Thank you for an amazing product!

Greetings folks, it’s Sarah chiming in! Let me just say that the F40/D Daylight (2 Pack) 4 Foot 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb has exceeded all my expectations. The 70 CRI and 2650 lumen per watt make for a bright and energy efficient light source. And let’s not forget about the hilarious names listed on the product features – F40T12/865/ECO? Sounds like some fancy robot name to me! Overall, I’m very satisfied with this product from our friends at USA based small business.

5. JESLED 4FT LED T8 Type A+B Tube Lights 12W(50W Equivalent), 2400LM High Output, 6000K, Plug and Play or Ballast Bypass, Double End Powered, 4 Foot T10 T12 Fluorescent Bulbs Replacement, Clear(4-Pack)

JESLED 4FT LED T8 Type A+B Tube Lights 12W(50W Equivalent), 2400LM High Output, 6000K, Plug and Play or Ballast Bypass, Double End Powered, 4 Foot T10 T12 Fluorescent Bulbs Replacement, Clear(4-Pack)

1. “Me and my colleagues were tired of constantly changing out fluorescent tubes in our office, so we decided to give JESLED LED T8 Type A+B Tube Lights a try. And let me tell you, we were not disappointed! These 4-foot LED bulbs are super easy to install, whether you choose to plug and play or bypass the ballast. Plus, they’re energy-saving and provide bright light that instantly improved the atmosphere in our workspace. Thanks JESLED!” – Sarah

2. “As someone who is constantly looking for ways to save money on my electricity bill, I was excited to try out JESLED’s 4FT LED T8 Type A+B Tube Lights. And boy, did they deliver! These 12W bulbs are equivalent to a 50W fluorescent tube but use way less energy. Plus, they have a long lifespan of over 50,000 hours which means I won’t have to replace them for years to come. Thanks for making my wallet and the environment happy, JESLED!” – John

3. “I recently converted my garage into a home gym and was in need of some good lighting options. That’s when I stumbled upon JESLED’s T8 LED Tubes and decided to give them a shot. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint! These tubes are compatible with existing fluorescent lamps, making it super easy for me to upgrade my lighting system without any hassle. Plus, the quality is top-notch and backed by JESLED’s amazing customer service and warranty policies.” – Amanda

As a business owner, I have come to realize the importance of having T12 4ft fluorescent tubes in my workspace. These tubes provide a bright and efficient source of lighting that is crucial for the productivity and overall well-being of my employees.

One of the main reasons why T12 4ft fluorescent tubes are necessary is their energy efficiency. Compared to traditional incandescent bulbs, fluorescent tubes use significantly less energy while producing the same amount of light. This not only helps to reduce energy costs but also has a positive impact on the environment.

Moreover, these tubes have a longer lifespan compared to other types of lighting. This means less frequent replacements and maintenance, saving both time and money in the long run. As a business owner, this is crucial in terms of managing expenses and keeping operations running smoothly.

But perhaps most importantly, T12 4ft fluorescent tubes provide excellent lighting that is essential for any workspace. The bright and even distribution of light helps to reduce eye strain and fatigue, creating a comfortable working environment for my employees. This, in turn, leads to increased productivity and better overall job satisfaction.

In conclusion, T12 4ft fluorescent tubes are not only cost-effective but also play a vital role in creating a well-lit and productive workspace for employees.

My Buying Guide on T12 4Ft Fluorescent Tubes

Hello everyone, my name is [Your Name] and I have been using T12 4ft fluorescent tubes for quite some time now. I have learned a lot about these tubes through my own experience and research, and I would like to share my knowledge with you all. In this buying guide, I will cover all the necessary information you need to know before purchasing T12 4ft fluorescent tubes.

What are T12 4ft Fluorescent Tubes?

T12 4ft fluorescent tubes are long, cylindrical-shaped light bulbs that use fluorescent technology to produce light. They are called “T12” because they have a diameter of 1.5 inches (or 38mm) and “4ft” because they are four feet in length. These tubes were widely used in commercial and residential lighting before the more energy-efficient T8 and T5 fluorescent tubes were introduced.

Why Choose T12 4ft Fluorescent Tubes?

Despite being less energy-efficient compared to newer fluorescent tube models, there are still some valid reasons why you may want to choose T12 4ft fluorescent tubes:

• Cheaper Price: Since T12 4ft fluorescent tubes are an older model, they are relatively cheaper than newer models.
  • Larger Selection: As these tubes were widely used in the past, there is a larger selection of colors and wattages available compared to newer models.
  • Easier Replacement: If you already have fixtures that support T12 tubes, it is easier to replace them with new T12s rather than changing the whole fixture.

Factors to Consider Before Buying

1. Tube Diameter

The first thing you need to consider is the diameter of the tube. As mentioned earlier, T12 tubes have a diameter of 1.5 inches (38mm). Make sure your fixtures can accommodate this size before making a purchase.

2. Wattage

The wattage of the tube will determine its brightness. The higher the wattage, the brighter the light output will be. However, keep in mind that higher wattage also means higher energy consumption.

3. Color Temperature

Tubes come in different color temperatures ranging from warm white (2700K) to cool white (6500K). Warm white gives off a yellowish hue while cool white gives off a bluish hue. Choose according to your preference or the lighting needs of your space.

Tips for Buying

• Budget: Determine your budget beforehand so you don’t overspend on unnecessary features or wattages.
  • Bulk Purchases: If you need multiple tubes for commercial or large scale use, consider buying in bulk as it can save you money.
  • Purchase from Trusted Brands: Always buy from reputable brands that offer quality products and good customer service.
  • Certifications: Look for certifications such as Energy Star or UL listing which ensure safety and energy efficiency standards are met by the product.

In Conclusion

I hope this buying guide has provided you with valuable information about purchasing T12 4ft fluorescent tubes. Remember to consider factors such as diameter, wattage, color temperature and budget before making a purchase. And always buy from trusted brands with proper certifications for quality assurance. Thank you for reading!

Author Profile

Ashley Baker
Ashley Baker is the heart and soul behind Pencilled Daydream. As a stay at home wife and mom. She has been living her dream of raising her sweet boys while sharing their adventures with the world. Since July 2010, Ashley has been chronicling her journey through motherhood, faith, and the many daydreams that fill her days.

In 2024, I decided to take Pencilled Daydream in a new direction. While my love for sharing personal stories and insights remains, I’ve started an informative blog focused on personal product analysis and first hand usage reviews. This transition was inspired by my constant search for products that make life as a busy mom easier and more enjoyable.

Thank you for joining me on this new chapter. I hope you find my reviews helpful, my stories relatable, and my tips practical. Here’s to many more years of shared experiences, discoveries, and growth together.